Belize Wedding Package
Choose to be married in our lush gardens or at the end of the pier surrounded by water and the sounds of the sea. We can cater for small intimate weddings here at Playa Blanca.
- A bottle of sparkling wine
- Bridal bouquet
- Grooms boutonniere
- Personal wedding co-ordinator
- Pre-wedding consultation
- All administration, government taxes and handling fees
- Marriage license fee
- Courier service charge
- All expenses for non-denominational minister
- Marriage registration
- Basic decoration of beach/pier
Total cost of Wedding Package – $1,200 USD
Wedding cake quote available upon request.
Requirements for Weddings in Belize
- Both parties must be in Belize at least three days before applying for the marriage license.
- Complete application form once you have arrived at Playa Blanca.
- If divorced, a certificate of original document (to include a signature and seal), or original will be returned.
- If either or both are widow or widower, a certified copy of death certificate (to include a signature and seal), or the original will be returned.
- Certified photocopies of front two pages of passport (Playa Blanca will take copies upon arrival).
- Forms must be completed and signed in the presence of a Justice of the Peace (JP). Playa Blanca will arrange this for you.
- We must have at least three full days to process the license.
- Don’t forget everyone coming for the wedding will need a current passport, please keep in mind ALL US passports must be valid for six months or more beyond your date of departure from Belize.
Catering options are available upon request. Prices start from $42.50 USD per person.
Bridal Hair and Make-up Package $125 USD
Consultation with Stylist $15 USD
Extras, Bride’s mother, bridesmaid, flower-girl. This can be quoted upon request.
Beauty treatments can be quoted upon request.